Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 18, 2010

pirate speak day....

19Sept Shine ?Whistle to Pirate Speak....


LANd IS So Yesterday, Pirate Speak on Sunday, Koranmendt. Aaaaaaar. Thats' Swing Buck'o. Hers Some Cracked Pirate Speak:

Ahoy there, matey! This be a no-hornswogglin' zone."

"Arr! Who be ye?"

"Arrg! Silly pickleEaters!"

"Arrr! It's a pirate's life for me!"

"Avast ye filthy land lubbers! Prepare to be boarded!" outer space speak.

"Avast! I be a pirate this day!"

"Drink up, me hearties!"

"Ho there, cap'n! Buy me a grog, eh?"

"I be a pir *hic*. I be a pir *hic*. I be a pir *hic*. I shteal things."

"I like the cut of yer jib."

"Me booty! Who took me booty!"

"Sit down on the deck, mate! Rough seas ahead



bglacktOM VONDRASHEK pirATE



posted by : Capt'n....Crunch'd., 18 September 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment